Located on the second floor, the magnificent Fountain Suite will satisfy one’s craving for opulence. The king size wood and gold bed is crowned with hand-carved and hand gilded antique Italian canopy. A fireplace and a sitting area complete this bright room. The suite’s large bath boasts two claw foot tubs as well as a specious stall shower. A mirrored wall reflects a corner fireplace of hand-painted tiles and a lovely Victorian fainting couch.
The view of the English garden, the neighborhood and a large flat screen TV make the Fountain Suite a yearly destination for a number of guests and the most popular king size suite at the Gingerbread Mansion.
“We will never forget our lovely stay in the Fountain room. Thank you for all of you did to make our visit memorable.”
—McKenzie & Alan – Great Falls, VA | August 26, 2015
- King Size Bed
- Two Fireplaces, one in room one in bathroom
- Fainting Couch
- Two Claw Foot Bathtubs side by side
- Enclosed Shower
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Rooms appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.