The Gingerbread room is nicely situated on the ground floor. As our wheel chair accessible suite, it has a lift to the ground floor from the street level located conveniently on the side of the building. The Queen sized bed is the lowest sitting bed in the Mansion, designed for optimum comfort and accessibility. The spacious and comfortable Gingerbread’s bright room faces a quiet street. An antique writing desk sits near the double doors that open to a delightful private balcony with a sitting area.
Enjoy the large shower or take a break from worldly affairs in the claw food tub.
“Spent a couple of night here and have to say that we have stayed in many B&Bs and this one was amazing! Beautifully decorated, charming, romantic and I could go on! 5 stars! We enjoyed our breakfast also. Thank you for making a coastal drive getaway a memorable experience. Will highly recommend the Gingerbread Mansion. Sincerely.”
—Dr. Bryan & Rhonda – Tulsa, Oklahoma | May 24th, 2015
- This Room is Handicap Accessible
- Accommodates maximum of three guests
- Queen Size Bed
- Claw Foot Bathtub and Shower Handicap Accessible
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Rooms appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.