The serene and comfortable Heron Suite is set on the second floor of the Mansion. Located one flight of stairs above the vivacity of the first floor parlors, the two connected rooms and large electric fireplace offer warmth and space. Inside, a Queen sized bed and a double size bed can fit up to three people. Large windows facing the quiet side of the street are fitted with light-blocking shades and curtains to regulate the amount of light in the morning. A Flat screen TV, an elegant antique writing desk, and a sitting area with a private bath and stall shower make this room a blissful world of its own.
“I’ve been a businessman for over 40 years and most of my business has been done abroad, therefore hotels are just like a my 2nd home. I’ve never been in a hotel as unique and simple and yet as outstanding as this one. I’m amazed to see so many details of good taste. Congratulations!”
—H.S. Shenen, Brasil | May 19th, 2015
- Accommodates maximum of three guests
- Queen Size Bed + Twin Size Bed
- Enclosed Shower
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter
- 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryers
- Rooms appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.