True to its name, the second floor room is all about shades of lilac. The views of the English garden below, winged chairs, and intricately carved Queen sized bed, framed by the elegant silk canopy, speak of the idyllic English countryside. The claw foot tub under the gleaming stained glass window complement this room. The Lilac Room bath features a stall shower and a lovely antique wash cabinet, granting convenient counter space.
Relax and ready yourself for afternoon tea time, a little shopping spree in the town of Ferndale, or a hike through Russ Park. At night, enjoy the faint sounds of the garden’s fountain and you nestle under a down-feather blanket.
Happy Fourth! Loved our beautiful “Lilac Room!” and love Ferndale as always!
—Randy & Sherrie | Libray, CA | July 4th, 2015
- Queen Size Bed
- Claw Foot Tub
- Enclosed Shower
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Rooms appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.