Magic is the primary element of this room, largely perpetuated by the grand trompe l’oeil mural of Venice painted on the walls by the fine artist Peri Pfenninger. Perched on the third floor of the Mansion, this suite transports guests to another city with only a single step through its doors. Inside is a plush King sized bed of Egyptian cotton, along with a claw foot bathtub perfectly situated to take in the work of art the Veneto is.
“My husband & I celebrated 40 years and loved everything! Our room was amazing & didn’t want to wake up & leave. Thank you so much!”
—Louise + Barry – Redding, CA | June 26h, 2015
- Accommodates maximum of three guests
- King Size Bed
- Claw Foot Bathtub and Enclosed Shower
- Evening turn-down service with handmade chocolate
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Room appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.