Aptly named, the Garden Room will sooth your senses with soft tones of green and gold. A corner fireplace, an antique dresser, a carved Queen sized bed, and a flat screen TV deliver classic romantic refinement without denying any modern comforts. Two sets of French doors open to a private patio with a sitting area overlooking the English garden. Take your tea or savor a glass of wine, enjoying the crisp air of our little town.
The bath features a double sink with ample counter space and gorgeous woodwork framing the mirror. Also available are a claw foot tub and a raindrop shower.
The serene Garden Room is one of the most beloved rooms at the mansion and always is a safe bet to impress.
“Found the “Gingerbread Mansion Inn” during my travels and was absolutely charmed by what an elegant and beautiful place! Thank you for my “Stepping back in time” I look forward to returning to your “Garden room”. Sincerely,”
—Suzanne Davis-Lucey | Sept 10, 2015
- Claw Foot Tub
- Enclosed Shower
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access throughout the entire mansion
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Room appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.