Tucked away in a quiet corner on the second floor, Zipphora will shed light on what it is like to take a snooze inside a jewelry box. This charming, light filled room has all a traveler could wish for. The Queen sized bed with its many blankets is accompanied by a little step stool. A flat screen TV and an antique boudoir dresser complete the room. Zipphora’s bath contains a charming stained glass window and features a stall shower.
“Our stay in the Zipporah was absolutely lovely. Everyone was very kind to us and very accommodating. From appetizers and wine when we arrive to breakfast the next morning – so good! We will back!”
—Rosalie & Richard, Peaceville, CA | June 29th, 2015
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary high speed internet access hroughout the entire mansion
- White Siberian Goose Down Comforter 100 percent
- Egyptian-Cotton 1200 TC
- Hi-Definition Smart Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- 100 % Egyptian cotton Sheet sets 600 TC
- Hair Dryer
- Room appointed with luxurious embroidered bath robes and towels for your enjoyment
- Each guest will receive plush slippers to keep
- Empire Suite, Veneto, Heron Suite and Gingerbread Suite accommodate Maximum of 3 guests
- Hideaway Room can accommodates maximum of 4 guests.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- Late arrivals by arrangement.
- Children 10 years old and older are welcome.
- Gingerbread Mansion Inn is a smoke free lodging.
- Payment of the first night is due upon booking.
- If cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to arrival date, the prepayment is nonrefundable.
- If cancellation is made prior to the seven days, there is a $10 service charge on all cancellations, per room per night.
- Full amount of the reservation will be charged for no shows or cancellation on the day of the arrival.